- Ukraine's Zelensky aims to bolster power in parliamentary polls July 21, 2019Volodymyr Zelensky hopes Sunday's general election will sweep away the old guard of MPs.
- Iran tanker seizure: Radio exchanges reveal Iran-UK confrontation July 21, 2019In the recording, a Royal Navy frigate can be heard warning Iranian vessels not to obstruct the tanker.
- Pacquiao wins world title at 40 July 21, 2019Manny Pacquiao beats Keith Thurman on points to become the WBA welterweight Super champion at the age of 40.
- In pictures: Americans cool down in sweltering heatwave July 21, 2019Temperatures in some US cities are dangerously high, with the east coast particularly hard-hit.
- Twitter suspends Iran news agencies over 'harassment of Baha'is' July 21, 2019The site said it suspended the accounts because of alleged harassment of Baha'is.
- Apollo 11: World celebrates 50th anniversary of first Moon landing July 21, 2019On 20 July 1969, Apollo 11 landed - and hours later Neil Armstrong took his historic first steps.
- Would this burger tempt you to eat meat? July 20, 2019Two BBC presenters put Impossible Foods' meat-free burger to the taste test. How does it shape up?
- Stealthy penguins, mini-rockets and 'detective' drivers… July 20, 2019and other news you may have missed this week.
- Why do Americans pay so much for prescription drugs? July 20, 2019President Donald Trump has pledged to take radical steps to reduce prescription drug prices in the US.
- The teen designing eSwatini's traditional regalia July 20, 2019Sandizile Malindiza learnt to make the traditional clothing of her country, formerly known as Swaziland, at 11-years-old.
- 'Fortnite': After The Monster Event, It's Time For A New Map In Season 10 - Forbes July 21, 2019'Fortnite': After The Monster Event, It's Time For A New Map In Season 10 ForbesFortnite's current map has grown, changed and shi […]
- More than 560,000 still without power after severe weather strikes Michigan, Wisconsin - AccuWeather.com July 21, 2019More than 560,000 still without power after severe weather strikes Michigan, Wisconsin AccuWeather.comWhile the threat for severe weather has passed, […]
- Washington Nationals beat Atlanta Braves a night after a disappointing loss in SunTrust Park... - Federal Baseball July 21, 2019Washington Nationals beat Atlanta Braves a night after a disappointing loss in SunTrust Park... Federal BaseballWith a 5-3 win in last night's g […]
- Madeleine McCann’s parents urged to create new ‘age progression’ pics after FaceApp-style tech helps find boy - The Sun July 21, 2019Madeleine McCann’s parents urged to create new ‘age progression’ pics after FaceApp-style tech helps find boy The SunMADELEINE McCann's parents […]
- Port Angeles quadruple murder trial set after not-guilty plea - Peninsula Daily News July 21, 2019Port Angeles quadruple murder trial set after not-guilty plea Peninsula Daily NewsPORT ANGELES — A trial date was set for Matthew Timothy Wetheringto […]
- Soulja Boy Making Huge Changes After Early Jail Release - TMZ July 21, 2019Soulja Boy Making Huge Changes After Early Jail Release TMZSoulja Boy is making some huge changes to his lifestyle following a stint in county jail . […]
- Spain set for socialist-led government after Iglesias deal - The Guardian July 21, 2019Spain set for socialist-led government after Iglesias deal The GuardianSidelining of Podemos leader paves way for administration headed by Socialist […]
- Police searching for suspect after woman was shot in south Austin - KXAN.com July 21, 2019Police searching for suspect after woman was shot in south Austin KXAN.comAustin police are on the scene of a shooting of a female victim Saturday ni […]
- Chandrayaan-2 normal after launch rehearsal - Times of India July 21, 2019Chandrayaan-2 normal after launch rehearsal Times of IndiaIndia News: The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro), late on Saturday said that the p […]
- Residents deal with the heat after power outages - WOODTV.com July 21, 2019Residents deal with the heat after power outages WOODTV.comThousands of people in West Michigan are still without power as of Saturday night. […]
The Amarnath Yatra was suspended on Saturday with no pilgrim allowed to move towards the Kashmir Valley from Jammu due to a separatist-called protest shutdown.
July 13 is observed as Martyrs Day in Jammu and Kashmir to remember those killed in the firing outside the Srinagar Central Jail by forces of the Dogra Maharaja in 1931.
#AmarnathYatra #JammuKashmir #MartyrsDay
Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you’ll never miss a new video.
All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button! India Today TV is India’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more.
Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world!
Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher : https://indiatoday.app.link/zKoSVVDrnP
Follow us: Official website: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/