- Trump steps up attack on 'US-hating' congresswomen July 15, 2019The US president has been accused of racism over his attack on a group of Democratic lawmakers.
- Former Iranian minister: Iran will not be bullied July 15, 2019The BBC has been given rare access inside Iran as tensions rise between the country, the United States and its allies.
- Hong Kong protests: Clashes in shopping mall July 15, 2019Riot police chased protesters into a shopping mall.
- Suzanne Eaton murder: Man arrested for murder of US scientist July 15, 2019The man who allegedly killed Suzanne Eaton was reported to be a father of two from the Greek island.
- Ebola in DR Congo: Case confirmed in Goma July 15, 2019The World Health Organization says the news could be a game-changer because of the population density.
- Boeing ditches 737 Max name on new Ryanair plane July 15, 2019Photos show "737 Max" has been replaced with "737-8200" on plane, fuelling speculation about a rebrand.
- US migrant crisis: Trump seeks to curb Central America asylum claims July 15, 2019The White House is seeking to limit Central American migrants' ability to claim asylum in the US.
- Rafters accidentally plunge over waterfall in Pennsylvania July 15, 2019The six people had missed warning signs posted before their plunge at a state park in Pennsylvania.
- Italy seizes 'combat-ready' missile in raids on far right July 15, 2019Some of the groups investigated in Italy are said to be linked to pro-Russian militants in Ukraine.
- Monsoon floods displace millions in India July 15, 2019More than 130 people have been killed in Nepal, Bangladesh and India amid flooding and landslides.
- After Delay of Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Indians Are Disappointed but Confident - The New York Times July 15, 2019After Delay of Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Indians Are Disappointed but Confident The New York TimesThe country had been watching, eager for India to seize […]
- All you need to know about Chandrayaan-2 - India Today July 15, 2019All you need to know about Chandrayaan-2 India TodayIndia has to wait for the launch of Chandrayaan-2 as the operation was called off on Sunday night […]
- Gizmo Globe From Realme X Realme 3i launch to Chandrayaan 2 abortion - MyNation July 15, 2019Gizmo Globe From Realme X Realme 3i launch to Chandrayaan 2 abortion MyNationRealme X and Realme 3i will launch in India today. One of the key highli […]
- Chandrayaan-2 Launch, DU Protest, Firing on Palestinian Child and More - NewsClick July 15, 2019Chandrayaan-2 Launch, DU Protest, Firing on Palestinian Child and More NewsClickIn NewsClick's Daily Round-up, we bring to you important stories […]
- Chandrayaan-2 launch called off due to technical snag - Zee Business July 15, 2019Chandrayaan-2 launch called off due to technical snag Zee BusinessIn a last-minute revision of schedule, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO […]
- Chandrayaan 2: India's Quest For The Moon - News18 July 15, 2019Chandrayaan 2: India's Quest For The Moon News18a first time landing on the moon, a landing on totally uncharted territory, a probe to explore f […]
- G Balachandran speaks on Chandrayaan-2 mission called off - DNA India July 15, 2019G Balachandran speaks on Chandrayaan-2 mission called off DNA IndiaLaunch of Chandrayaan-2 mission has been called off by Indian Space Research Organ […]
- IIT Kanpur develops algorithms for two sub-systems to help Chandrayaan-2 in its movement - India Today July 15, 2019IIT Kanpur develops algorithms for two sub-systems to help Chandrayaan-2 in its movement India TodayIIT Kanpur has developed algorithms for two subsy […]
- ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Put on Hold, Viewers Message from the Launch View Gallery - DATAQUEST July 15, 2019ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Put on Hold, Viewers Message from the Launch View Gallery DATAQUESTISRO Chandrayaan 2 launch was scheduled to take place today at […]
- Former DRDO scientist backs decision to call off launch of Chandrayaan-2, says it was done at the right time - India Today July 15, 2019Former DRDO scientist backs decision to call off launch of Chandrayaan-2, says it was done at the right time India TodayFormer Defence Research and D […]
India’s ambitious Chandrayaan-2 mission after its lift off from Sriharikota is headed close to the South Pole of the moon for a soft landing. Where is India going and why has ISRO chosen the spot close to the South Pole? Tonight on Left Right and Centre, NDTV speaks to Dr Mylswamy Annadurai, key team member of Chandrayaan 1, and discuss how Chandrayaan-2 will explore unchartered territories of the moon.
NDTV is one of the leaders in the production and broadcasting of un-biased and comprehensive news and entertainment programmes in India and abroad. NDTV delivers reliable information across all platforms: TV, Internet and Mobile.
Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ndtv?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ndtv
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ndtv
Download the NDTV Apps: http://www.ndtv.com/page/apps
Watch more videos: http://www.ndtv.com/video?yt