- Trump steps up attack on 'US-hating' congresswomen July 15, 2019The US president has been accused of racism over his attack on a group of Democratic lawmakers.
- Former Iranian minister: Iran will not be bullied July 15, 2019The BBC has been given rare access inside Iran as tensions rise between the country, the United States and its allies.
- Hong Kong protests: Clashes in shopping mall July 15, 2019Riot police chased protesters into a shopping mall.
- Suzanne Eaton murder: Man arrested for murder of US scientist July 15, 2019The man who allegedly killed Suzanne Eaton was reported to be a father of two from the Greek island.
- Ebola in DR Congo: Case confirmed in Goma July 15, 2019The World Health Organization says the news could be a game-changer because of the population density.
- Boeing ditches 737 Max name on new Ryanair plane July 15, 2019Photos show "737 Max" has been replaced with "737-8200" on plane, fuelling speculation about a rebrand.
- US migrant crisis: Trump seeks to curb Central America asylum claims July 15, 2019The White House is seeking to limit Central American migrants' ability to claim asylum in the US.
- Rafters accidentally plunge over waterfall in Pennsylvania July 15, 2019The six people had missed warning signs posted before their plunge at a state park in Pennsylvania.
- Italy seizes 'combat-ready' missile in raids on far right July 15, 2019Some of the groups investigated in Italy are said to be linked to pro-Russian militants in Ukraine.
- Monsoon floods displace millions in India July 15, 2019More than 130 people have been killed in Nepal, Bangladesh and India amid flooding and landslides.
- Cannabis stocks rally after FDA says it will speed up effort to create rules for CBD - MarketWatch July 15, 2019Cannabis stocks rally after FDA says it will speed up effort to create rules for CBD MarketWatchCannabis stocks were mostly higher on Monday, after t […]
- Sony launches MRW-S3, the world's fastest USB hub - TechSpot July 15, 2019Sony launches MRW-S3, the world's fastest USB hub TechSpotThin laptops with their lack of ports have helped the USB dongle/hub market to expand […]
- REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall Street set to open higher as banks rise after Citi results - Reuters July 15, 2019REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall Street set to open higher as banks rise after Citi results ReutersWall Street was set to extend last week's gains at the o […]
- US STOCKS-Wall Street set open higher as banks rise after Citi results - Reuters July 15, 2019US STOCKS-Wall Street set open higher as banks rise after Citi results ReutersWall Street was set to extend last week's gains at the open on Mon […]
- The Global DC Circuit Breaker Market Analysis and Outlook Forecast from 2015 to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo Finance July 15, 2019The Global DC Circuit Breaker Market Analysis and Outlook Forecast from 2015 to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com Yahoo FinanceThe "Global DC Circui […]
- The Connected Retail Solutions Market in North America is Set to Record a CAGR of 17.84% During 2018-2023 - GlobeNewswire July 15, 2019The Connected Retail Solutions Market in North America is Set to Record a CAGR of 17.84% During 2018-2023 GlobeNewswireDublin, July 15, 2019 (GLOBE N […]
- Czech Defense Market Outlook Report 2019-2024: Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo Finance July 15, 2019Czech Defense Market Outlook Report 2019-2024: Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com Yahoo FinanceThe "The C […]
- Apollo Tyres Q4 PAT may dip 38.5% YoY to Rs. 155 cr: Kotak - Moneycontrol July 15, 2019Apollo Tyres Q4 PAT may dip 38.5% YoY to Rs. 155 cr: Kotak MoneycontrolNet Sales are expected to increase by 3.1 percent Y-o-Y (up 3.5 percent Q-o-Q) […]
- Finsbury defies 'malaise' in confidence to grow 3.1% - British Baker July 15, 2019Finsbury defies 'malaise' in confidence to grow 3.1% British BakerNew business wins, organic growth and cost recovery have helped drive Fin […]
- Research Report Explores the Orthopedic Device Market Growing at a CAGR of +3.1% during forecast period 2019-2025 Major Global Key players Medtronic PLC; Stryker Corporation; Zimmer-Biomet Holdings, Inc.; DePuy Synthes - Healthcare News July 15, 2019Research Report Explores the Orthopedic Device Market Growing at a CAGR of +3.1% during forecast period 2019-2025 Major Global Key players Medtronic P […]
Industrial production grew at 3.1 per cent in May, mainly on account of improvement in power generation, according to official data released Friday. The Index of Industrial Production (IIP) had expanded by 3.8 per cent in May 2018. The expansion in power generation sector stood at 7.4 per cent compared to 4.2 per cent in the year-ago month. Mining growth was at 3.2 per cent in May as against 5.8 per cent in the corresponding month of the last fiscal. However, there was a slowdown in the manufacturing sector, which grew at 2.5 per cent in May compared to 3.6 per cent a year ago.
► Subscribe to The Economic Times for latest video updates. It’s free! – http://www.youtube.com/TheEconomicTimes?sub_confirmation=1
► More Videos @ ETTV – http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/TV
► For business news on the go, download ET app:
Follow ET on:
► Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EconomicTimes
► Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/economictimes
► LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/company/economictimes
► Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/the_economic_times
► Flipboard – https://flipboard.com/@economictimes
The Economic Times | A Times Internet Limited product