- Ukraine's Zelensky aims to bolster power in parliamentary polls July 21, 2019Volodymyr Zelensky hopes Sunday's general election will sweep away the old guard of MPs.
- Iran tanker seizure: Radio exchanges reveal Iran-UK confrontation July 21, 2019In the recording, a Royal Navy frigate can be heard warning Iranian vessels not to obstruct the tanker.
- Pacquiao wins world title at 40 July 21, 2019Manny Pacquiao beats Keith Thurman on points to become the WBA welterweight Super champion at the age of 40.
- In pictures: Americans cool down in sweltering heatwave July 21, 2019Temperatures in some US cities are dangerously high, with the east coast particularly hard-hit.
- Twitter suspends Iran news agencies over 'harassment of Baha'is' July 21, 2019The site said it suspended the accounts because of alleged harassment of Baha'is.
- Apollo 11: World celebrates 50th anniversary of first Moon landing July 21, 2019On 20 July 1969, Apollo 11 landed - and hours later Neil Armstrong took his historic first steps.
- Would this burger tempt you to eat meat? July 20, 2019Two BBC presenters put Impossible Foods' meat-free burger to the taste test. How does it shape up?
- Stealthy penguins, mini-rockets and 'detective' drivers… July 20, 2019and other news you may have missed this week.
- Why do Americans pay so much for prescription drugs? July 20, 2019President Donald Trump has pledged to take radical steps to reduce prescription drug prices in the US.
- The teen designing eSwatini's traditional regalia July 20, 2019Sandizile Malindiza learnt to make the traditional clothing of her country, formerly known as Swaziland, at 11-years-old.
- Cotton Corporation of India urged to release cotton lint stock at market price level - Moneycontrol July 21, 2019Cotton Corporation of India urged to release cotton lint stock at market price level MoneycontrolThe Indian Cotton Federation has urged the Cotton Co […]
- Strong rupee, lower GDP likely to tame inflation in India to 4.1% in FY20: ADB - Moneycontrol July 21, 2019Strong rupee, lower GDP likely to tame inflation in India to 4.1% in FY20: ADB MoneycontrolIndia will be the main driver to lower the inflation for t […]
- From backyard cricket to T20Is for India: Chahar brothers make it big - India Today July 21, 2019From backyard cricket to T20Is for India: Chahar brothers make it big India TodayRahul will join his cousin brother Deepak Chahar in the Indian T20I […]
- No resumption in dialogue but India, Pakistan talk Kartarpur corridor - India Today July 21, 2019No resumption in dialogue but India, Pakistan talk Kartarpur corridor India TodayThe corridor, that will allow Sikh pilgrims from India to visit the […]
- Iran and Saudi Arabia's proxy wars have a new battlefield: Indian-controlled Kashmir - Haaretz July 21, 2019Iran and Saudi Arabia's proxy wars have a new battlefield: Indian-controlled Kashmir HaaretzIndian-controlled Kashmir's 1.4 million Shia Mu […]
- Four killed over witchcraft allegations in India, South Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times July 21, 2019Four killed over witchcraft allegations in India, South Asia News & Top Stories The Straits TimesNEW DELHI (AFP) - Four members of a family, incl […]
- No relation with Thomas Cook Plc, financial position strong: Thomas Cook India - Moneycontrol July 21, 2019No relation with Thomas Cook Plc, financial position strong: Thomas Cook India MoneycontrolTravel services firm Thomas Cook India has no relationship […]
- India tour of West Indies: Saha, Rohit back in India Test squad, Dhawan returns to ODI side - India Today July 21, 2019India tour of West Indies: Saha, Rohit back in India Test squad, Dhawan returns to ODI side India TodayIndia will play 3 T20s, 3 ODIs and 2 Tests aga […]
- Post-$34 billion acquisition by IBM, Red Hat bets big on India - Economic Times July 21, 2019Post-$34 billion acquisition by IBM, Red Hat bets big on India Economic TimesNEW DELHI: After the International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) complet […]
- Is Fitbit next best wearable player after Apple in India? - Economic Times July 21, 2019Is Fitbit next best wearable player after Apple in India? Economic TimesThe pricey Apple Watch may have led the global smartwatch shipments in the fi […]
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 के अपने पहले वॉर्म-अप मैच में टीम इंडिया को न्यूजीलैंड से करारी हार मिली. ESPNcricinfo एक्सपर्ट संजय मांजरेकर बता रहे हैं मैच से जुड़े पांच अहम पहलुओं के बारे में.
#IndiavsNewZealand #ViratKohli #ICCWorldCup2019 #WorldCup #WorldCup2019 #WorldCup
Subscribe to ESPNcricinfo: http://bit.ly/1jnGh6S
Get our apps:
You can also find us at: