- Hong Kong protests: Armed mob violence leaves city in shock July 22, 2019A night of violence saw dozens of masked men storming a train station and attacking passengers.
- China's new Nasdaq-style board begins trading July 22, 2019The so-called Star market marks a significant step in China's ambition to open its economy and markets.
- Ukraine election: President Zelensky's party heads for win July 22, 2019Volodymyr Zelensky hopes to have a greater mandate for reform and sweep away the old guard of MPs.
- Mack Horton: Swimmer refuses to join rival Sun Yang on podium July 22, 2019Mack Horton has previously accused Chinese freestyle champion Sun Yang of being a "drug cheat".
- UK PM to chair emergency meeting on Iran crisis July 22, 2019The prime minister is expected to receive updates and discuss the security of shipping in the area.
- Polish abuse scandal: Victims take on the Catholic Church July 22, 2019Allegations of appalling abuse involving priests have shaken the trust of many Poles in the Church.
- The Silicon Valley space race July 22, 2019The battle between two billionaires vying to take us to the Moon and beyond.
- Puerto Rico: Governor will not seek re-election after homophobic messages July 22, 2019Protesters have been demanding Ricardo Rosselló resign over homophobic and sexist messages.
- Salmon trapped in Canada landslide to be airlifted to safety July 22, 2019The fish have been unable to swim upstream due to a rockfall in Fraser River, British Columbia.
- Is Zimbabwe's economy on track? July 21, 2019The return of the Zimbabwean dollar has raised fears about a return to hyperinflation.
- There are current no articles for this topic or there's a problem with this feed. Please check your settings.