- Trump formally launches 2020 re-election bid June 19, 2019Addressing thousands of supporters in Florida, the president hails a "great political movement".
- Sudan: Young musicians' hopes and fears for the future June 18, 2019Young musicians in Khartoum talk to the BBC about their hopes following the military crackdown.
- Should we dislike the 'Like' button? June 18, 2019Social media companies know approval can be addictive, so how should we manage the compulsion to be liked?
- Piracy in West Africa: The world's most dangerous seas? June 18, 2019The West African coast has long been a target for pirates, but it's getting even more dangerous.
- 'My father, the rapist': Hidden victims of Rwanda's genocide June 18, 2019It is thought thousands of children were born as a result of rape during the 1994 genocide.
- Michel Platini questioned over awarding of World Cup to Qatar June 18, 2019Former Uefa president Michel Platini is questioned by French anti-corruption investigators over the awarding of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.
- 'Her ancestors enslaved mine. Now we're friends' June 18, 2019Phoebe Kilby discovered her ancestors were slave-owners and she wanted to pay reparations.
- Patrick Shanahan: Trump says his choice for Pentagon chief is out June 18, 2019The president tweeted that Patrick Shanahan is resigning to "devote more time to his family".
- Trans Mountain: Canada approves $5.5bn oil pipeline project June 18, 2019The controversial oil pipeline expansion project stalled after a court quashed previous approval.
- Hungry and exhausted polar bear wanders into Russian city June 18, 2019The female bear is spotted in the city of Norilsk - hundreds of kilometres from its natural habitat.
- Doris Nelson, Little Loan Shoppe owner convicted of fraud, dies in federal prison - The Spokesman-Review June 19, 2019Doris Nelson, Little Loan Shoppe owner convicted of fraud, dies in federal prison The Spokesman-ReviewDoris Nelson, a Canadian loan shop operator sen […]
- ClearSale to Showcase Integrative Fraud Protection Solutions at IRCE 2019 - Yahoo Finance June 19, 2019ClearSale to Showcase Integrative Fraud Protection Solutions at IRCE 2019 Yahoo FinanceMIAMI, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading fraud protection […]
- Former Chicago Ald. Proco 'Joe' Moreno Pleads Not Guilty to Insurance Fraud - NBC Chicago June 19, 2019Former Chicago Ald. Proco 'Joe' Moreno Pleads Not Guilty to Insurance Fraud NBC ChicagoA former Chicago alderman charged with lying to poli […]
- Guaidó's Star Fades as His Envoys to Colombia Allegedly Commit Fraud With Humanitarian Funds for Venezuela - CounterPunch June 19, 2019Guaidó's Star Fades as His Envoys to Colombia Allegedly Commit Fraud With Humanitarian Funds for Venezuela CounterPunchIn an investigative repor […]
- CFTC Files Lawsuit Against Control-Finance for $147 Million Fraud - Finance Magnates June 19, 2019CFTC Files Lawsuit Against Control-Finance for $147 Million Fraud Finance MagnatesThe Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) on Tuesday announce […]
- Shanghai HiCore Tech announced partnership with MIT on anti-fraud AI lab - PRNewswire June 19, 2019Shanghai HiCore Tech announced partnership with MIT on anti-fraud AI lab PRNewswireSHANGHAI, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Shanghai HiCore Tech, an o […]
- ED attaches 6,000 vehicles worth Rs 1,610 crore of Surat-based logistics firm for bank fraud, money laundering - Business Today June 19, 2019ED attaches 6,000 vehicles worth Rs 1,610 crore of Surat-based logistics firm for bank fraud, money laundering Business TodayThe company availed seve […]
- 10 Arrests Made in Florida Unlicensed Contractor, Workers' Comp Fraud Sting - Insurance Journal June 19, 201910 Arrests Made in Florida Unlicensed Contractor, Workers' Comp Fraud Sting Insurance JournalTen individuals have been arrested in a three-day u […]
- Company that proposed Carmel event center accused of fraud in federal suit - Indianapolis Business Journal June 19, 2019Company that proposed Carmel event center accused of fraud in federal suit Indianapolis Business JournalA small group of retirees paid a combined $6. […]
- Loophole in law granting illegal immigrants driver's licenses could lead to voter fraud - New York Post June 19, 2019Loophole in law granting illegal immigrants driver's licenses could lead to voter fraud New York Post A loophole in the new law granting driver […]
Minister Kota Srinivas Poojary Holds Press Meet On IMA Jewels Fraud..,
► Download TV9 Kannada Android App: https://goo.gl/OM6nPA
► Subscribe to Tv9 Kannada: https://youtube.com/tv9kannada
► Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tv9kannada
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv9kannada
► Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/tv9karnataka
► Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv9_kannada_official
#IMAJewels #KotaSrinivasPoojary #MansoorAliKhan