- Kabul wedding blast: Groom has 'lost hope' after deadly attack August 18, 2019Mirwais Elmi and his bride survived but many relatives are among the 63 killed in Saturday's attack.
- Big rescue operation in Poland to find trapped cavers August 18, 2019Explosives might be used to free two cavers trapped since Saturday in the Tatra mountains.
- Iran tanker row: Gibraltar rejects US request to detain ship August 18, 2019The oil tanker is due to leave Gibraltar later on Sunday, Iran's ambassador to the UK says.
- Gran Canaria: Wildfires displace 4,000 on holiday island August 18, 2019The Canary Islands regional president said the fires were out of control.
- 'We survived!' Collapsing glacier soaks kayakers August 18, 2019Chunks of falling glacier caused a massive wave that came straight at a pair of kayakers in Alaska.
- Zimbabwe sanctions: Sadc calls on US and EU to drop policy August 18, 2019Sixteen southern Africa countries say US and EU economic sanctions are harming the region.
- Hong Kong: More than 100,000 protesters take part in demonstrations August 18, 2019Voices from Hong Kong as thousands of people hold another day of pro-democracy protests.
- Hong Kong protests: Huge crowds rally peacefully August 18, 2019Hundreds of thousands stage a pro-democracy protest amid warnings from Beijing authorities.
- Hong Kong protests: Rival demonstrations spread across globe August 18, 2019Supporters of Beijing and Hong Kong have held rallies in the UK, France, US, Canada and Australia.
- Football derby leads to deadly rioting August 18, 2019Three people are killed and several hurt in fighting between fans, after a team bus is attacked.
- Trump explains why he wants to buy Greenland to reporters: ‘It’s a large real estate deal — a lot can be done’ - Raw Story August 18, 2019Trump explains why he wants to buy Greenland to reporters: ‘It’s a large real estate deal — a lot can be done’ Raw StoryPresident Donald Trump reaffi […]
- MFA Continuing Talks on Defence Cooperation Agreement with USA - TASR August 18, 2019MFA Continuing Talks on Defence Cooperation Agreement with USA TASRBratislava, August 18 (TASR) – The Foreign and European Affairs Ministry is contin […]
- US Selling Taiwan F-16Vs Fighters Delays Risk of China Invasion - The Epoch Times August 18, 2019US Selling Taiwan F-16Vs Fighters Delays Risk of China Invasion The Epoch TimesNews Analysis. Taiwan's acquisition of over 60 Lockheed Block 70 […]
- Looking Back: Aug. 18, 2019 | Looking Back - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner August 18, 2019Looking Back: Aug. 18, 2019 | Looking Back Fairbanks Daily News-Miner10 YEARS AGO — Aug. 18, 2009 — The Fairbanks mayor's race will include six […]
- Gwalior, Agra Air Force stations on high alert - Daily Pioneer August 17, 2019Gwalior, Agra Air Force stations on high alert Daily PioneerThe Central Government has put the Gwalior Air Force Station, along with the Agra Air For […]
- Israel Got Its Hands On (And Flew) 1 of Russia's Deadly MiG-29 Fighters - Yahoo News August 17, 2019Israel Got Its Hands On (And Flew) 1 of Russia's Deadly MiG-29 Fighters Yahoo NewsThe evaluation was a costly affair, but provided the valuable […]
- Yemen rebel attack sparks fire in Saudi gas plant: Aramco - Daily Mail August 17, 2019Yemen rebel attack sparks fire in Saudi gas plant: Aramco Daily MailHuthi rebels have carried out a spate of cross-border missile and drone attacks t […]
- Yemen Houthi rebel attack sparks fire in Saudi gas plant, Aramco says - Middle East Eye August 17, 2019Yemen Houthi rebel attack sparks fire in Saudi gas plant, Aramco says Middle East EyeHouthis have carried out spate of cross-border missile and drone […]
- How Israel can deter Iran - Haaretz August 17, 2019How Israel can deter Iran HaaretzAn all-out Iran offensive against Israel can be neutralized using a simple declaration of just one sentence. […]
- Japan formally announces decision to buy F-35B stealth fighter jets from US - The Japan Times August 17, 2019Japan formally announces decision to buy F-35B stealth fighter jets from US The Japan TimesThe Defense Ministry has formally announced the selection […]
Pakistan will Not open Airspace Until India Withdraws fighter jets from IAF Forward Airbases