- Trump formally launches 2020 re-election bid June 19, 2019Addressing thousands of supporters in Florida, the president hails a "great political movement".
- Sudan: Young musicians' hopes and fears for the future June 18, 2019Young musicians in Khartoum talk to the BBC about their hopes following the military crackdown.
- Should we dislike the 'Like' button? June 18, 2019Social media companies know approval can be addictive, so how should we manage the compulsion to be liked?
- Piracy in West Africa: The world's most dangerous seas? June 18, 2019The West African coast has long been a target for pirates, but it's getting even more dangerous.
- 'My father, the rapist': Hidden victims of Rwanda's genocide June 18, 2019It is thought thousands of children were born as a result of rape during the 1994 genocide.
- Michel Platini questioned over awarding of World Cup to Qatar June 18, 2019Former Uefa president Michel Platini is questioned by French anti-corruption investigators over the awarding of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.
- 'Her ancestors enslaved mine. Now we're friends' June 18, 2019Phoebe Kilby discovered her ancestors were slave-owners and she wanted to pay reparations.
- Patrick Shanahan: Trump says his choice for Pentagon chief is out June 18, 2019The president tweeted that Patrick Shanahan is resigning to "devote more time to his family".
- Trans Mountain: Canada approves $5.5bn oil pipeline project June 18, 2019The controversial oil pipeline expansion project stalled after a court quashed previous approval.
- Hungry and exhausted polar bear wanders into Russian city June 18, 2019The female bear is spotted in the city of Norilsk - hundreds of kilometres from its natural habitat.
- Nicole Curtis gets candid about returning to her Hooters roots and her new HGTV show - Fox News June 19, 2019Nicole Curtis gets candid about returning to her Hooters roots and her new HGTV show Fox NewsNicole Curtis didn't always renovate homes for a li […]
- Hundreds confronted Phoenix officials at a community meeting about police abuse. The chief vowed change - CNN June 19, 2019Hundreds confronted Phoenix officials at a community meeting about police abuse. The chief vowed change CNNPhoenix officials faced an emotional crowd […]
- Bond Investors Seem Sure the Fed Will Cut Rates, but Not About When - The New York Times June 19, 2019Bond Investors Seem Sure the Fed Will Cut Rates, but Not About When The New York TimesYields on Treasury debt have fallen, which means investors expe […]
- Roosevelt U students take to social media to complain about a professor of theater they say has long been - Inside Higher Ed June 19, 2019Roosevelt U students take to social media to complain about a professor of theater they say has long been Inside Higher EdThis article contains expli […]
- It's Juneteenth: Let's talk about reparations for slavery - CNN June 19, 2019It's Juneteenth: Let's talk about reparations for slavery CNNCongressman Steve Cohen writes that passing a bill to explore reparations prop […]
- World survey reveals people trust experts but want to know more about science - Wellcome Trust June 19, 2019World survey reveals people trust experts but want to know more about science Wellcome TrustWellcome Global Monitor 2018 shows high overall global tr […]
- Parrot tailings removal about halfway complete - NBC Montana June 19, 2019Parrot tailings removal about halfway complete NBC MontanaState officials say they're about halfway complete with removing waste from Butte […]
- Songland: Facts About Abel Heart, Jonas Brother's "Greenlight" Writer - Oprah Mag June 19, 2019Songland: Facts About Abel Heart, Jonas Brother's "Greenlight" Writer Oprah MagAbel Heart wrote Songland's "Greenlight, […]
- East St. Louis police officer accused of lying about overtime hours - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis June 19, 2019East St. Louis police officer accused of lying about overtime hours KTVI Fox 2 St. LouisEDWARDSVILLE, Ill. – A federal grand jury indicted an East St […]
- Let’s talk about what really matters in 2020: Hillary Clinton’s emails - The Washington Post June 19, 2019Let’s talk about what really matters in 2020: Hillary Clinton’s emails The Washington PostAs he formally kicks off his reelection campaign, he's […]
If you’re new, Subscribe! → https://bit.ly/2zGrBPo
Royal Az – Savannah Chrisley Is Engaged! All About Her Surprise Proposal — Plus: See the Ring!
Savannah Chrisley is engaged! On Dec. 24, the Chrisley Knows Best star was by surprised by her boyfriend of over a year, professional hockey player Nic Kerdiles, 25, with a proposal in front of family and friends at her home in Nashville, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal. In this week’s issue, Chrisley, 21, opens up for the first time about the Christmas Eve engagement, her dream ring, and what she’s looking forward to in the couple’s future. “[On the night of the engagement], Nic’s family was in town and my whole family was there and we were filming and I was furious,” she says. “I was like, ‘The fact we’re filming on Christmas Eve is absolutely insane. I have people here.’ “ Continues Chrisley, “And then my mom said she forgot something at the store. So, I got in the car and went to the store with her. When we came back and we walked in the door, no one was there. Our best friend’s kid, Dylan, goes, ‘Hey, I think they’re looking for you outside.’ I walk outside and it’s all lit up! And Nic’s family is standing on one side, my family and friends are standing on the other, and then I just start freaking out because I’m like, ‘This isn’t really about to happen.’ “ “And then, Nic looks at me and he was like, ‘Hey babe, will you come here?’ And you can tell you he was so nervous, and I was nervous. That was a long walk. I was like, ‘What is going down?’ And then, it’s funny. He tells me now that he forgot everything he wanted to say. He said he had this whole thing written out, and he was like, ‘I just forgot it all.’ And it was just so cute and everyone was crying. It was just such a cool moment. And the fact that both of our families were there made it even better,” she shares. For more from Savannah Chrisley, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday The duo, who first met via Instagram, has been dating since November 2017, but they’ve been talking about an engagement for quite some time. “He sent me a picture of a ring on Instagram one day and it was hideous,” says Chrisley, who will be starring alongside her brother Chase in the Chrisley Knows Best spinoff, Growing up Chrisley. “He was like, ‘Do you like this?’ And I was like, ‘No, no.’ I immediately sent him a picture of what I liked.” “My mom actually kind of picked out the ring, and so she went and sat down with a jeweler in Nashville and picked out the diamond and all of that,” she adds about mom Julie Chrisley. “And so, it’s kind of cool to know that she picked it out.” Savannah Chrisley Stars in Her First Music Video (with Her Boyfriend!) After Dad Todd’s Approval The 5-carat ring, designed by Dror Flantzman in Nashville, consists of a radiant brilliant cut diamond in the center, set into a four-prong basket-style head, finished with beak style prongs. In addition, there are 18 round brilliant cut diamonds. Not only was her mother involved, but Chrisley’s dad Todd Chrisley also spoke with Kerdiles before the proposal. “It’s funny because Nic wa