- US marine 'arrested over N Korea embassy raid in Madrid' April 20, 2019Christopher Ahn is the first person to be arrested over the incident, reports say.
- Bosnia in spat with Croatia over 'arms in mosques' April 19, 2019A murky dispute between Balkan neighbours resembles the plot of a TV spy thriller.
- Arinze Stanley: 'Patience is the key to my art' April 19, 2019Nigerian Arinze Stanley Egbengwu creates hyper-realistic pictures that look like photographs.
- Notre-Dame fire: Eight centuries of turbulent history April 19, 2019Henri Astier explains why Notre-Dame's turbulent 850-year history proves its power for renewal.
- Inside Sudan's post-Bashir protests April 19, 2019Released Sudan activists describe being arrested and detained as protests continue in Khartoum.
- India election 2019: The man who has lost 24 times but won't give up April 19, 2019Vijayprakash Kondekar, 73, is still hoping that he will one day be elected to India's parliament.
- Afghanistan's TV station for women April 19, 2019Zan TV is Afghnaistan's only television channel just for women. What will happen to them if the Taliban return to power?
- Mueller report: Subpoena issued for unredacted version April 19, 2019Democrat Jerry Nadler says the redacted version "leaves most of Congress in the dark".
- Ex-Peru president's daughter reads suicide note at funeral April 19, 2019A suicide note left by the former president stated that he did not want to suffer "injustices"
- Ukraine presidential rivals trade barbs in stadium debate April 19, 2019Comedian Volodymyr Zelensky and President Petro Poroshenko clash in Kiev's Olympic stadium.
- Blind date: ‘We talked about her pet lizard’ - The Guardian April 20, 2019Blind date: ‘We talked about her pet lizard’ The GuardianTom, 25, actor, meets Ciera, 23, teaching assistant. […]
- CIA spy Virginia Hall is about to become everyone's next favorite historical hero - CNN April 20, 2019CIA spy Virginia Hall is about to become everyone's next favorite historical hero CNNThe latest spy story to captivate the entertainment world i […]
- Documentary about Waianae man, 9-11 hero coming to iTunes, Amazon - Hawaii News Now April 20, 2019Documentary about Waianae man, 9-11 hero coming to iTunes, Amazon Hawaii News NowCorridor Four, a documentary about Isaac Hoopii's heroism durin […]
- Former A's player asks Kaval questions on Howard Terminal - NBCSports.com April 20, 2019Former A's player asks Kaval questions on Howard Terminal NBCSports.comHe was curious to know if the players were being thought about as much as […]
- Organizers hope Mid-South Hemp Fest helps end stigmas about cannabis - WMC April 20, 2019Organizers hope Mid-South Hemp Fest helps end stigmas about cannabis WMCA massive new event seeks to continue breaking down the stigmas surrounding c […]
- Loni Love Doesn't Care About the Racial Difference in Her Relationship: 'I Just Like Him' - PEOPLE.com April 20, 2019Loni Love Doesn't Care About the Racial Difference in Her Relationship: 'I Just Like Him' PEOPLE.comPLUS: Love reveals the her boyfrie […]
- What Do Americans Think About Weed? Here’s A Major National Poll On Politics And Use. - BuzzFeed News April 20, 2019What Do Americans Think About Weed? Here’s A Major National Poll On Politics And Use. BuzzFeed NewsAmericans overwhelmingly support legalizing cannab […]
- Danny Amendola posts really long rant about his ex-girlfriend Olivia Culpo - For The Win April 20, 2019Danny Amendola posts really long rant about his ex-girlfriend Olivia Culpo For The WinThe Detroit Lions wide receiver cleared the air and then some w […]
- Trump aide confronted with Mueller's evidence about Russian spy - MSNBC April 20, 2019Trump aide confronted with Mueller's evidence about Russian spy MSNBCFormer Trump adviser Carter Page joins Ari Melber in his first interview si […]
- Mexican Soldiers Question, Disarm Two U.S. Army Troops in Apparent Confusion About Border Location, Incident Documents Reveal - Newsweek April 19, 2019Mexican Soldiers Question, Disarm Two U.S. Army Troops in Apparent Confusion About Border Location, Incident Documents Reveal NewsweekConfusion on wh […]
If you’re new, Subscribe! → https://bit.ly/2zGrBPo
Royal Az – Savannah Chrisley Is Engaged! All About Her Surprise Proposal — Plus: See the Ring!
Savannah Chrisley is engaged! On Dec. 24, the Chrisley Knows Best star was by surprised by her boyfriend of over a year, professional hockey player Nic Kerdiles, 25, with a proposal in front of family and friends at her home in Nashville, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal. In this week’s issue, Chrisley, 21, opens up for the first time about the Christmas Eve engagement, her dream ring, and what she’s looking forward to in the couple’s future. “[On the night of the engagement], Nic’s family was in town and my whole family was there and we were filming and I was furious,” she says. “I was like, ‘The fact we’re filming on Christmas Eve is absolutely insane. I have people here.’ “ Continues Chrisley, “And then my mom said she forgot something at the store. So, I got in the car and went to the store with her. When we came back and we walked in the door, no one was there. Our best friend’s kid, Dylan, goes, ‘Hey, I think they’re looking for you outside.’ I walk outside and it’s all lit up! And Nic’s family is standing on one side, my family and friends are standing on the other, and then I just start freaking out because I’m like, ‘This isn’t really about to happen.’ “ “And then, Nic looks at me and he was like, ‘Hey babe, will you come here?’ And you can tell you he was so nervous, and I was nervous. That was a long walk. I was like, ‘What is going down?’ And then, it’s funny. He tells me now that he forgot everything he wanted to say. He said he had this whole thing written out, and he was like, ‘I just forgot it all.’ And it was just so cute and everyone was crying. It was just such a cool moment. And the fact that both of our families were there made it even better,” she shares. For more from Savannah Chrisley, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday The duo, who first met via Instagram, has been dating since November 2017, but they’ve been talking about an engagement for quite some time. “He sent me a picture of a ring on Instagram one day and it was hideous,” says Chrisley, who will be starring alongside her brother Chase in the Chrisley Knows Best spinoff, Growing up Chrisley. “He was like, ‘Do you like this?’ And I was like, ‘No, no.’ I immediately sent him a picture of what I liked.” “My mom actually kind of picked out the ring, and so she went and sat down with a jeweler in Nashville and picked out the diamond and all of that,” she adds about mom Julie Chrisley. “And so, it’s kind of cool to know that she picked it out.” Savannah Chrisley Stars in Her First Music Video (with Her Boyfriend!) After Dad Todd’s Approval The 5-carat ring, designed by Dror Flantzman in Nashville, consists of a radiant brilliant cut diamond in the center, set into a four-prong basket-style head, finished with beak style prongs. In addition, there are 18 round brilliant cut diamonds. Not only was her mother involved, but Chrisley’s dad Todd Chrisley also spoke with Kerdiles before the proposal. “It’s funny because Nic wa