- Ukraine's Zelensky aims to bolster power in parliamentary polls July 21, 2019Volodymyr Zelensky hopes Sunday's general election will sweep away the old guard of MPs.
- Iran tanker seizure: Radio exchanges reveal Iran-UK confrontation July 21, 2019In the recording, a Royal Navy frigate can be heard warning Iranian vessels not to obstruct the tanker.
- Pacquiao wins world title at 40 July 21, 2019Manny Pacquiao beats Keith Thurman on points to become the WBA welterweight Super champion at the age of 40.
- In pictures: Americans cool down in sweltering heatwave July 21, 2019Temperatures in some US cities are dangerously high, with the east coast particularly hard-hit.
- Twitter suspends Iran news agencies over 'harassment of Baha'is' July 21, 2019The site said it suspended the accounts because of alleged harassment of Baha'is.
- Apollo 11: World celebrates 50th anniversary of first Moon landing July 21, 2019On 20 July 1969, Apollo 11 landed - and hours later Neil Armstrong took his historic first steps.
- Would this burger tempt you to eat meat? July 20, 2019Two BBC presenters put Impossible Foods' meat-free burger to the taste test. How does it shape up?
- Stealthy penguins, mini-rockets and 'detective' drivers… July 20, 2019and other news you may have missed this week.
- Why do Americans pay so much for prescription drugs? July 20, 2019President Donald Trump has pledged to take radical steps to reduce prescription drug prices in the US.
- The teen designing eSwatini's traditional regalia July 20, 2019Sandizile Malindiza learnt to make the traditional clothing of her country, formerly known as Swaziland, at 11-years-old.
- David Pratt: Tracing Trump's bigotry - HeraldScotland July 21, 2019David Pratt: Tracing Trump's bigotry HeraldScotlandAs the furore over racist tweets posted by Donald Trump continues, some see it as a grand re- […]
- Gotham Asset Management Has Raised Its Blackrock (BLK) Position by $1.18 Million; Amazon Com (AMZN) Shareholder Hayek Kallen Investment Management Has Lifted Position - Stocks Beat July 20, 2019Gotham Asset Management Has Raised Its Blackrock (BLK) Position by $1.18 Million; Amazon Com (AMZN) Shareholder Hayek Kallen Investment Management Has […]
- Of child labour, unemployment and a future not guaranteed - TheCable July 20, 2019Of child labour, unemployment and a future not guaranteed TheCableOne thing has remained invariable, perhaps now a hallmark of human existence, it is […]
- Davis Capital Partners Has Lowered Blackrock (BLK) Position as Valuation Rose; Lodge Hill Capital Stake in Caterpillar Del (CAT) Has Lowered by $41.72 Million as Share Value Declined - The EN Herald July 20, 2019Davis Capital Partners Has Lowered Blackrock (BLK) Position as Valuation Rose; Lodge Hill Capital Stake in Caterpillar Del (CAT) Has Lowered by $41.72 […]
- Here is your horoscope for July 20, 2019 - India Today July 20, 2019Here is your horoscope for July 20, 2019 India TodayARIES. It is time to enjoy the moment and whatever life brings without clinging to the past or ma […]
- Is Disney’s new Lion King remake live-action or animated? - Vox.com July 19, 2019Is Disney’s new Lion King remake live-action or animated? Vox.comOne of the best sequences in the original version of The Lion King — the 1994 Disney […]
- Insect army deployed to fight invasive Brazilian pepper trees in the Everglades - The News-Press July 18, 2019Insect army deployed to fight invasive Brazilian pepper trees in the Everglades The News-PressSoft-bodied, sap sucking thrips released in multi-agenc […]
- Startups Seek Clarity From Government As Angel Tax Bedevils Them - BloombergQuint July 17, 2019Startups Seek Clarity From Government As Angel Tax Bedevils Them BloombergQuintNo scrutiny of valuations at which investments are made, e-verificatio […]
- Devils Backbone Road to Hoopla - Roanoker July 16, 2019Devils Backbone Road to Hoopla RoanokerHang with Devils Backbone Brewing Company for some FREE Slow by Nature fun as the Road to Hoopla stops by Elmw […]
- Colorado Peach Growers Depend on Foreign H-2A Workers to Pick Local Fruit - Westword July 16, 2019Colorado Peach Growers Depend on Foreign H-2A Workers to Pick Local Fruit WestwordIf you buy local fruit, you are supporting the families who live on […]
The past 20 years under 3 PMs have shown us the defence budget won’t go higher than 1.5% of GDP, plus pensions. Can it buy us real defence, not jugaad?
Read National Interest here: https://theprint.in/national-interest/why-mera-joota-hai-japani-syndrome-bedevils-indias-military-and-how-to-shake-it-off/262464/
Connect with ThePrint
» Subscribe to ThePrint : http://bit.ly/SubscribeToThePrint
» Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theprintindia
» Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprintindia
» Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprintindia
» Find us on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/theprint